Thursday, May 31, 2012

JIRA

Trying to do a short self-elucidative piece. What is it that doesn't klick for me with this JIRA thing? If there is a central thing that is the problem, not counting the slowness, the inconsistency, the clunkiness; they're all there, but not damningly so.

Could it be that it focuses on tasks, and not on what should be done?

I think that the cause of this is that it was designed as a bug-tracker, an issue system from the beginning. It feels like I may have written this before somewhere, maybe I think it is was an astute observation or something.

As I write, a new idea popped into my head: isn't that an assembly-line style of operation?

Now that wouldn't be so bad for me really, if it wasn't for the fact that...oh, short piece. Stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment